- We will be pre-screening when you book your appointment by phone, email or online.https://www.nhpcanada.org/files/email_docs/nhpc-covid-19-safety-poster.pdf
- Pease arrive exactly on time for your appointment. We’ll will be asking to you fill in a check in sheet, as well as a pre-screening questionnaire required by The Natural Health Practitioners of Canada & The Massage Therapist Association of Canada. Feel free to bring it filled out prior to coming to your appointment or we will have one here for you.
Screening form: https://www.mtaalberta.com/doc/MTAA%20COVID-19%20Screening%20Questionaire%20-%20Final.pdf
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. We have limited space in our waiting room. Your Practitioner will welcome you at the door and show you right to your freshly cleaned and sanitized treatment room.
- Hand washing facilities are right outside the treatment room door.
- We will be wearing masks, for parts of the treatment when we are outside the safe social distancing recommendations. *Please bring your own mask to ensure your own safety we do not provide them.
- We are spreading out appointments and therefore have fewer available openings each day. Please plan to book in advance and give us ample notice if you need to change your appointment. We are now reinstating our fee for missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24hrs notice.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please contact us in advance.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has symptoms or you yourself are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please call to reschedule.
- Rest assured that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and we appreciate your patience as we navigate this new normal. See here for our professional recommendations https://www.nhpcanada.org/files/nhpc-return-to-work-protocols.pdf