Product Description:The PiMag® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator transforms alkaline PiMag water into a source of highly concentrated, dissolved, natural hydrogen gas. When consumed, the water from the PiMag® PiDrogen supplies an abundance of antioxidants in order to assist in relieving oxidative stress and to help bring the body back into balance, supporting the maintenance of Active Wellness.
Hydrogen water is created when hydrogen is added to water by a process of electrolysis. The electrolyzer for the PiMag® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator has Special Power Control Software (SPCS) technology that controls the input power and voltage, so that hydrogen-rich water can be produced continuously for each cycle.
The mini-generator is accompanied by its own 16 fl oz / 475 ml glass bottle. Because hydrogen is a natural gas, glass helps it to retain its potency for 24 hours, far longer than plastic, as well as minimizing the carbon footprint. The glass bottle allows you to drink directly from it.
• Rich source of molecular hydrogen: concentration of 800 to 1200 ppb (parts per billion)
• Exclusive programmed control system identifies hydrogenated process
• Fast cycle of six minutes with automatic shut off when ready for drinking
• Helps neutralize free radicals with antioxidants to relieve oxidative stress
• Lightweight, compact and portable
Product life is approximately two to three years (depending on use), much longer than similar products that only last three to six months and produce water mixed with ozone.
1) Do You Know What Hydrogen Water Is?
2) PiMag PiDrogen Hydrogen Water Generator: What do you know about oxidative stress? Learn about free radicals, antioxidants, and the different factors that can increase or decrease their amount in your body.
3) Why Drink Hydrogenated Water? ? https://www.selfcarehub.com/blog/why-drink-hydrogenated-water
4) What are antioxidants? How do they impact your health? Dr. Gary Lindner, physiologist, and Heather Abbott, health coach try to answer this question and give you 5, simple, daily, tips to help you increase your antioxidant intake.