Friendly Health Reminder
To best manage the evolving coronavirus situation, our top priority is the heath and wellness of you, our patients and clients, as well as our staff and practitioners.
While the current risk level in Alberta is low, we encourage the following guidelines set out by Alberta Health to protect yourself:
- Use good hygiene practices, such as frequent hand-washing
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
If you have symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do not go to a health care facility (including our clinic). Rather, contact Health Link @ 811 for assessment and testing.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, it is advised that you stay home and monitor yourself for symptoms, like fever, cough or shortness of breath for 14 days after returning.
Our clinic has implemented the following action plan:
- Our staff will be increasing the sanitation of high contact areas within our clinic.
- Each treatment room and our reception area offer hand cleansing sites for your use. Please ensure that you spend a minimum of 20 seconds washing hands as is recommended by WHO to be considered effective.
- If you are feeling unwell, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment, stay at home and seek an appropriate assessment by calling Health Link 811.
If you are booked for an in-clinic appointment and would prefer to change this to a phone appointment, please contact our front reception who would be happy to help you out!
Britannia Bodywork and Wellness will be remaining open and able to service your wellness needs.
We will keep you apprised with clinic updates should the situation change.
Thank you for your co-operation!