What are the benefits of a Massage & Reflexology Combo?
- Balances the internal system
- Promotes the body’s natural ability to heal
- Promotes detoxification of the body
- Reduces stress
- Promotes wellness & a stronger immune system
- Reduction in musculo-skeletal pain & strain
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology dates back to Egypt 2330 BCE, by using a triggering technique on the feet stimulating twenty-one points connecting the nervous system to the internal organ system the body begins to balance and detoxify. The tuning of the internal system allows the body to relax and promotes the body’s innate ability to heal. The physical touch also allows for the client to feel connected to their body, promoting wellness.
Reflexology is called the “Road Map” to the internal organs. By trigger pointing the associated points on the feet or hands the organs are put back into a rhythm tic flow so that the body works from a balanced state.