An Update from Diane Patterson’s Physiotherapy Practice
I am back at work providing in person Physiotherapy treatments at Britannia Bodywork and Wellness Centre and wanted to fill you in on some procedural things that are new.
- I am spacing my appointments 15 minutes apart to give me time to sanitize between patients and to reduce traffic flow in the clinic. You have likely received notifications from Britannia Bodywork and Wellness Centre indicating your adjusted treatment times.
- I will be wearing a surgical mask during our entire session and request that you wear a mask as well. You can bring your own mask or I will supply washable cloth ones.
- At the front desk I have hand sanitizer for you to use, a daily check in sheet to fill out, and a screening questionnaire to fill in at the start of each visit.
- If you have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 while not wearing appropriate PPE or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms of dry cough, fever, runny nose or a sore throat, it is best if we defer your appointment.
- If you have hair that needs to be put up so I can see the back of your neck, I suggest you bring your own hair tie or clip.
- I have hand sanitizer in my room for you to use after the session as well.
- Madelyn Keane will be rescheduling appointments that were missed in April.
- I will be sending you an invoice from email@example.com which you can pay by sending me an e -transfer. I will then send you a receipt.
- For schedule changes, you can contact Britannia Bodyworks by phone 403-243-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages are checked and returned once a day, Monday through Thursday. If you have any questions, you can send me an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience. It is great to be back at work doing what I love to do!
See you soon
Diane Patterson B.Sc.PT